Monroe County, Indiana

Welcoming people from all walks of life.

Innkeeper's Tax

How do I pay my innkeepers tax?

Innkeeper’s Tax is paid in our office. To do so, you must fill out and submit the County Innkeepers Tax Return to our office, along with cash or check.

Please send payment with returns to:

Monroe County Treasurer
100 W Kirkwood Ave, Room 204
Bloomington, IN, 47401

County Innkeepers Tax Return

For those who can open Excel documents, we have a form you can fill out that will calculate tax for you.
For those who cannot open Excel documents, you can download the form from the Department of Revenue.

Contact Us

Monroe County Courthouse
100 W Kirkwood Ave
Bloomington, IN 47404
Get Directions
  • Phone: (812) 349-2530
  • Staff Directory

Topics of Interest

More Information

Find content and services related to this page.